Terms of Service
Event Yard is a digital brand owned by The Alliance Company
The Alliance Prohibited Seller and Affiliate Activities Guidelines
The Alliance believes that its vendors, affiliates, and customers will receive the maximum benefit of its services when there is free and open competition without interference from others. Therefore, when using the The Alliance Services as a seller or affiliate, you are prohibited from doing the following activities in order to keep the platform a safe and fair selling and promotional environment. Failure to comply with the terms of these guidelines may result in the cancellation of your listings, suspension or termination of your use of the The Alliance Services, in addition to The Alliance seeking any other appropriate remedies from you. The Alliance reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, how to and when to interpret, apply and enforce these Guidelines.
The following standards apply to both sellers and affiliates:
- Cyber Attacks. You are prohibited from initiating, participating in, or inciting any:
- DDos attacks;
b. attempt to circumvent the The Alliance’s sales process or to divert The Alliance customers to another website;
c. hacking or accessing a site or page in an unauthorized manner for any reason;
d. any other activities that compromise or hijack traffic to a site or page, including, but not limited to, any advertising or promotional messages that encourage or cause customers to leave the The Alliance site or the site of another The Alliance vendor or affiliate.
- False or Misleading Representations. You are prohibited from making any false or misleading representations in connection with selling or promoting goods or services. In addition to The Alliance’s Promotional Guidelines, you are prohibited from taking any false or misleading actions that are directed at another The Alliance vendor or affiliate, including, but not limited to the following:
- false statements in connection with a DMCA takedown request;
b. fake or baseless demands or cease and desist letters;
c. false or misleading statements that lead to issuance of invalid or harassing subpoenas;
d. fake purchases with the intent to refund/chargeback;
e. fake reviews of products or services, or any other attempts to manipulate ratings, feedback or reviews.
- IP Infringement. You are prohibited from infringing on or misappropriating the intellectual property rights of others. In addition to all applicable laws, the following actions are prohibited:
- using third party trademarks without permission;
b. using third party copyrighted content or materials without permission;
c. unauthorized use of Banners/Images;
d. bidding on the trademarked terms of third parties, including but not limited to search terms.
- Interference with the Normal Flow of Business. You are prohibited from interfering with the normal flow of business by The Alliance or any of its vendors or affiliates. Unauthorized and prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- cookie stuffing;
b. keyword Stuffing, spamming or other attempts to interrupt or manipulate search and browse functionality;
c. unauthorized use of iFrames;
d. bypassing Vendor Pitch Pages.
The Alliance reserves the right to modify, amend or change these Guidelines at any time and without notice to you.